Take control of your day-to-day finances with Sage 50 Accounts. Designed for established small to medium sized businesses, Sage 50 Accounts helps you manage your accounts with ease, efficiency and accuracy, saving you time so you can focus on growing your business.
Get up & running in a few simple steps
With a simple setup process and 45 days free telephone support, getting started with Sage 50 Accounts couldn’t be easier.
- Simple installation & setup: seven simple steps to get you up and running in no time.
- Easily customise to match your business: setting up Sage 50 Accounts to match your business structure is quick and easy.
- Find help with the online help centre: with a wide a selection of easy-to-follow guides and videos for help when you need it.
- See the effects of changes with test data: use the practice mode and demo data to test changes before you commit to making them in your own data.
- Free telephone support for 45 days: use our award-winning support free for the first 45 days to help you get up and running and transfer any existing information to your software.
Manage your customers and sales
Everything you need to manage your customers and sales, from storing customer and product details to creating professional-looking invoices.
- Create & find customer contact details: all your contact and customer details are stored in one place, and it’s Quick & easy to find their details.
- Record all your product and service information: manage your stock levels and easily record sales or raise quotes & invoices at the click of a button.
- Create professional looking invoices: choose from a selection of professional looking invoices, or easily customise your own with your logo.
- Identify sales patterns: our range of reports makes it easy for you to identify sales patterns or trends by product or customer.
- Manage your customer debt: see outstanding customer invoices at the click of a button, and chase them up with a selection of customisable letters & emails.
Understand your business performance
With Sage 50 Accounts you’ll always know how your business is performing and how profitable you are.
- A selection of reports at your fingertips: Sage 50 Accounts offers a wide variety of reports to help you understand and analyse your business.
- It’s easy to customise reports: with our easy-to-use report designer you can tailor reports to suit your individual needs, meaning you’ll no longer have to manipulate spreadsheets.
- Keep on top of your cash flow: understand your cash flow position by easily identifying who owes you money and who you owe money to.
- Understand how profitable your business is: with a few simple clicks you can run a profit and loss report that allows you to see just how profitable each area of your business is.
Easy to process financial tasks
With step-by-step guides and simple processes, key financial tasks such as month end, year end and VAT returns are easy.
- Quick, simple processes: with streamlined processes and easy-to-follow guides, we’ll help you quicken and simplify usually time-consuming financial tasks such as VAT and year end.
- Automate VAT processes: Sage 50 Accounts takes the hassle out of managing VAT, with a whole section dedicated to managing, calculating and automating VAT returns.
- Easily submit VAT returns direct to HMRC online: it’s easy to submit your VAT returns to HMRC with Sage 50 Accounts with a few simple clicks in your software.
- Make sure your records are up-to-date: our easy bank reconciliation allows you to make sure your accounts are accurate and up-to-date.