The Sage 200 Suite brings together financial management, customer relationship management and business intelligence software all in one solution. You can share data easily throughout your business and tailor it to your needs.
Connect your data
Combining sales, service and financials software to give you a single view of your business, Sage 200 increases your ability to retain your competitive edge.
- Make faster and better informed decisions: Get the right data to the right people and give your managers an instant and accurate view of what’s going on.
- Save time: Using Sage 200 to produce their reports saves a specialist holiday company 1 hour per day.
- Improve efficiency: Quickly spot trends or data anomalies and identify opportunities for growth.
- Save time and simplify regular tasks: Eliminate the need to rekey information and reduce the chance of errors by creating processes that flow across your entire company.
- Manage multiple sites: One solution can do this and even manage multiple companies.
- Get up and running quickly: Out-of-the-box reports and templates available.
Get your teams working together
Give your people the tools they need to do their jobs more efficiently, enabling them to be highly productive. The Sage 200 Suite makes your whole business run more smoothly.
- Reduce complexity and improve time management: Bring everything you need together in one, easy to use, intuitive workspace.
- Resolve issues quickly and easily: Allow people to locate and drill down to the details of any type of transaction.
- Be more responsive: Enable everyone to make smarter, more informed business decisions.
- Access to data on the move: Keep in touch with the office when you’re out and about.
Customise your solution
Sage 200 is highly configurable with a range of options to ensure the solution works with your business.
- Better analysis: Interrogate your data in any way you wish with a highly configurable report designer.
- Simple to use: Configure Sage 200 to the needs of your business, reflecting terminology and structures familiar to you.
- Flexible to meet your needs: Get a suite of software for financials, data analysis and customer and supplier management, then choose the additional elements you want. See all the modules we offer.
- Highly configurable: Sage 200 can easily be adapted to the needs of your business, reflecting terminology and structures familiar to you.
- Speedy return on investment: Keep the total cost of ownership low with a solution that can be up and running within a matter of days with minimum disruption to your day-to-day business.
- A range of add-ons: Our network of 900 developers offer a range of add-ons or can develop something especially for you.
One of our customers with a manufacturing business brings in technical drawings into the software, so they can see everything in one place, including sales, stock levels and availability of components.
Link your systems
Sage 200 can help different departments in your business share information and work together.
- Use one system for your business: Many companies end up with different software in different areas of their business, all designed to meet a specific need. With Sage 200, we’ve designed one system that covers all those needs.
- Connect your business: The Sage 200 platform allows you to plug in other third party systems or applications.
- Share information and work together: Whether your focus is on customer service, sales or productivity, Sage 200 links all your business information systems together.
Stay connected wherever you are
Whether you have sales staff who travel or your management team needs to access data when they are out of the office, Sage 200 allows your people to stay connected.
- See the data the way you want: Use our pre-defined views or personalise the settings to match your needs.
- Keep in touch while away from the office: Give people access to data on the move.
- Works on a range of mobiles and browsers: View and search business information via iPhone and Blackberry. Enter timesheets and expenses via a browser so you can update project costs when you’re out on the road.
- Keep up to speed with orders, outstanding queries and credit balance: Check bank, customer or supplier details before going into meetings.
- Keep tabs on your sales or project profitability: a few clicks and you’re up to speed.